Dark Design

Wednesday 12 January 2011

At last My Cow General....

Folowers of the blog may or may not be aware that I have secretly been buidling a Barnyard beatdown EDH / Commander deck..

And Last night at FNM I sucessfully obtained my general. Guys, I got to tell yiu this bovine based deck has proven quite the challenge, but finnaly I have the missing piece and next week I shall present the completed and devastating natural beauty of....

FARME FATALE

Featuring as the general....



Uril the Mistsatlker... it's just a big cow really... look it's even got horns....

Now at my local club its EDH night next week, so I have exactly 6 days to ready the deck for battle and I need as many bovine suggestions as possible in green, red and white...

Please send your ideas to Gordon Vader at gordonvader@hotmail.co.uk

As long as a card has SOMETHING to do with farming or livestock it can go in....

Think.....Pillarfield ox, farmstead, land tax, taurean mauler, arouchs..clock work horse... anything... so please send those ideas in...

Knowing my club I don't have much chance of winning, but you never know, maybe with your help? I'd love to beat some insane $3000 grand deck with a herd of cows....

.

1 comment:

  1. A naya EDH sounds very interesanting, and Uril can "Combo" with Totem armors, i will check this to see your project.

    P.D. i think its the first time i comment here, so let me tell you its a great blog, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete