Dark Design

Saturday 24 September 2011

Ok so first thoughts on Innistrad....

Well it's good & I suck at it... but thankfully Our local undefeated Champion is going to write a bit of a guide later this week...

I did come up with some opinions though so here goes...

Firstly Use dark colour or more expensive sleeves unless you want to announce your transforming plans to your opponents...

I was right about the triggers, hands went up all day ....

Don't build a 3 colour combo mill recursion control deck.... (I tell myself this every Pre release and one day I'll listen...)

My recommendation for first draft pick is
Ludevic's Test Subject    This card is the nuts...
Gavony Township is insane in sealed

There is ZERO removal and you'll probably spend most of your games trading 2/2's until someone drops their bomb...

No comments:

Post a Comment