Dark Design

Monday 1 August 2011

Ok fuys there's something you should know...

I was, and  still am, a professional card player.... I learned my skills in the dark days hence my name.... I progressed naturally from Poker to Magic the Gehtering and eventually mastered the game to such an extent that during a particularily heavy weekend during G.P. New Orleans, I discovered I had developed an actual Planeswalkwer spark... Since then it's been long hazy weekend... Until recently when I 'walked' istraight into the ball room of a star class steamer.

Since then I have taken up arms with The Dark Design, a collectkon of weirdos that make me seem sane. So I'm staying, plus they make a mean sloe Gin...

We're heading back to Earth agian... Soon... my friend soon....

Right now gang we need your help....

Please visit our facebook  page and like us, so we can be famous and I can even get more love from the ladies...

http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=basic&success=1#!/pages/The-Dark-Design/138307032921169

See you real soon guys...

1 comment: