Dark Design

Monday 31 January 2011

News from the next world

Well it was prerelease weekend and as I suspected Phyrexia dominated our event at least... I'll do a full report on the blog later in the week, but I thought I'd share my initial thoughts....

The first thing that struck me was that infect is going to be massive.... I was on the recieving end of a lot of fat infectors and I can tell you it's a world appart when they are all swinging for 5/6/7 damage a turn.... No need for the pump spells anymore, one hit from an infected fattie and two turns on a contagion engine and there isn't much you can do... I'm going to get crafting a new aggro infect deck shortly, because I think the future for Mirrodin and the current Meta is on decidedly shakey ground....

Full report coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment